Max Roofing - Offering a wide range of affordable roofing services
Fascias & Soffits
What is a Soffit?
A soffit is a hard-wearing board attached to the underside of the roofline assembly, which keeps the underside of the rafters secure and dry.
What is a Fascia?
A Fascia board creates a support for the bottom edge of the rooftiles, and keeps out birds and vermin.
Are your gutters clear for winter?
Gutters that haven't been cleared tend to be full of debris. This debris causes water to back up and flow over the edge of the gutter causing foundation damage, siding damage etc. Standing water also causes sagging and rotting of your gutters which means a good bit of money out of your pocket to fix. The small investment to clean your gutters just twice a year will save you hundreds of pounds over the long term. Max Roofing Makes the gutter cleaning process simple.
Timber fascias and soffits need constant attention and will eventually rot away and fail and your home will diminish in protection and appearance. Max Roofing can save you money year after year, with our UPVC products there is no more time wasted painting and running up ladders.
The quality UPVC fascia boards we supply are as strong as they are attractive; they cleverly interlock with the ventilated soffits underneath, to create a strong and maintenance free result. All supplied sacias and soffits are BBA approved.
Advantages of UPVC products
- A product that does not rot or flake.
- Saves money on painting and improve the appearance of your home
- Adds value to your home
- Offers better thermal insulation than brick, concrete or timber
- Unique colour match
- Colour matching of fixing pins and corner trims
- All our products are available in a number of colours including white, black, wood grain, rosewood, brown, light oak and cream. Other colours are available on request.
Our white PVCU fascias, soffits, barge boards and cladding come with a 15 year guarantee on both workmanship and materials. All our coloured products, wood grain, rosewood etc come wiht a 10 year guarantee on both workmanship and materials.
Technical Specifications include:
- 18mm thick board, designed for direct fix to rafters – eliminating the need for a timber substrate.
- Available in eight widths from 150mm to 450mm
- Available in five-metre lengths
- Available in standard or orgee sculpted styles
- Fire rating to BS476 Part7: 1998 Class 1
- Soffit board has built-in ventilation slots to ensure your loft is well ventilated at all times preventing damp and protecting rafters from rot
- Our 9mm utility soffit board provides a simple, clean look and can be enhanced with vents to maintain airflow through the loft space.